After all, it's humans' addiction to fish flesh that kills more than 100 million sharks and billions of other sea animals annually. Staff members at the Ponte Vedra High School in Jacksonville arrived at the school at around 8 a.m. Thursday to find the dead shark hanging from the rafters over a flight of stairs. The shark was cut down and removed from the staircase later during the day on Thursday. PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - Five teens have fessed up to hoisting a shark in the rafters as a senior prank at a Florida high school. By Kelly Corbett. PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (WJXT) - Senior pranks are common in high schools this time of year, but police say what may have been a senior prank in Florida went too far. The discovery of a large dead shark hanging from the rafters of a high school is being investigated by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

The discovery of a large dead shark hanging from the rafters of a high school is being investigated by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Sophomore Cooper Gottfried said he saw the shark Thursday morning and . ? .

Shark Who Died for Alleged 'Senior Prank' May Have Been a Protected Species 2-min read. Ponte Vedra High School's school mascot is a shark. Prank at High School | Virtual School Simulator Cut Scene #schoolgame #shorts #scaryapdgamer #shortsfeed PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - Five teens have fessed up to hoisting a shark in the rafters as a senior prank at a Florida high school. According to an incident report from the Florida Fish and . By Robert Grant, Action News Jax.

The discovery of a large dead shark hanging from the rafters of a high school is being investigated by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation . This reported high school "prank" shows that students at Ponte Vedra need an urgent crash course in opposing speciesism.

The shark was. The school, located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, has a shark as its mascot.

But for those not familiar with the term, a senior prank is typically an over-the-top antic that high school seniors . As an animal advocacy organization, we are accustomed to seeing and hearing about execrable crimes carried out upon wildlife. It happened Thursday, May 5, at Ponte. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - which is investigating the grisly incident - suspects that a gutted shark was hung from the rafters around 9 p.m. on Wednesday by five students of Ponte Verda High School, according to Alex AuBuchon, public information director for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Most likely, we've all either witnessed or participated in a senior prank. Staff from a Florida high school were shocked to see a hanging dead shark from the rafters, which they believe is a prank by senior students. The St.John's County School District confirms a shark was found hanging above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School . Read on to find out what the FWC said about it. Dead Shark Found Hanging At Florida High School May 5, 2022 / 1:00 PM / CBS Miami PONTE VEDRA (CBSMiami) - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, along with law enforcement, is. A Dead Shark Was Found Hanging From the Rafters at This Florida High School in Alleged Senior Prank. As reported by WJXT, the shark is the mascot of the high school and other students at the school think this was a prank by the seniors. The shark's carcass was discovered and then promptly removed at around 8 a.m. Sophomore Cooper Gottfried reportedly said that it "smelled really bad." The FWC report lists two 17-year . The . It's not a "Sharknado" outtake it's a Florida school. Animal rights activists are demanding criminal charges against five teenagers accused of being behind the grisly s A dead shark was found hanging outside of a Florida high school on Thursday in what one student claimed was a prank. PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - A dead shark was found hanging from the rafters above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School on Thursday morning, according to the St. Johns County School District. The petition said "we are dealing with high school seniors who have a blatant disregard for life and find killing, mutilating, and displaying the body of an animal as "funny" or a "prank this kind. A dead, gutted shark was found hanging from the ceiling over the stairwell of the Ponte Vedra High School's entrance. By Kelly Corbett. PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (WJXT) - Senior pranks are common in high schools this time of year, but police say what may have been a senior prank in Florida went too far.

According to an incident report from the Florida Fish and . JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - A dead shark was found hanging from the rafters above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School on Thursday morning, according to the St. Johns County School District. According to investigators, a student from the high school said the hanging dead shark was a senior prank. School officials said that five Ponte Vedra High students have been identified by investigators as having hoisted the dead shark at the school on Davis Park Road, News 6 partner WJXT-TV reported.. The St.John's County School District confirms a shark was found hanging above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School . St. Johns County Sheriff's Office was given surveillance video from the school district . The shark was cut down and removed from the staircase later during the day on Thursday. As reported by WJXT, the shark is the mascot of the high school and other students at the school think this was a prank by the seniors. We, the undersigned, request that disciplinary action and criminal charges be brought against the five senior high school students responsible for killing a shark and hanging the body in the rafters above a Ponte Vedra High School staircase as a senior prank. The incident was reportedly a senior prank. A dead shark was found hanging over a stairwell at Ponte Vedra High School, where the mascot is a shark. Students in on the prank used a pulley system to lift shark At about 9 p.m. May 4, the group rolled the shark into the high school [which had an open gate] and "helped lift the shark into the. Stranger gave teens dead shark found hoisted on rafters at Florida high school, FWC says. PONTE VEDRA (CBSMiami) - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, along with law enforcement, is investigating a reported senior prank gone too far when a dead shark was found hanging.

School. May 05, 2022 at 5:28 pm EDT. A Dead Shark Was Found Hanging From the Rafters at This Florida High School in Alleged Senior Prank.

A dead shark was found . But for those not familiar with the term, a senior prank is typically an over-the-top antic that high school seniors . As an animal advocacy organization, we are accustomed to seeing and hearing about execrable crimes carried out upon wildlife. School officials said that five Ponte Vedra High students have been identified by investigators as having hoisted the dead shark at the school on Davis Park Road. 1. Dead shark hung at Florida high school On the morning of Thursday, 5th May 2022, students at a Florida high school received a major shock as they were greeted by a gigantic dead shark hanging from. Students posted photos of the gutted shark hanging from a structure on the campus of Ponte Vedra. A group of Lakota West High School students will soon be making their new business idea pitch to judges similar to TV's popular "Shark Tank" show, where a panel of business experts decide who wins . A gigantic dead shark was hung from the rafters outside Ponte Vedra High School in Jacksonville Thursday, shocking staffers and spurring an.

It happened Thursday, May 5, at Ponte . School officials told the outlet that. PONTE VEDRA, Fla. A shark was found strung above a Ponte Vedra High School staircase early Thursday morning and now Florida Fish . A group of Lakota West High School students will soon be making their new business idea pitch to judges similar to TV's popular "Shark Tank" show, where a panel of business experts decide who wins . According to the St. Johns County School District, the shark was discovered at. ET. A dead shark was found hanging from the ceiling at a St. Johns County school on Thursday morning. A huge dead shark was hung from the ceiling of a Florida high school in a prank that has sparked outrage across the US. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says around 9 p.m. Wednesday, a group of five high school students at Ponte Vedra High School hung a gutted shark on the rafters of the school. The school, located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, has a shark as its mascot.The shark's carcass was discovered and then promptly removed at around 8 a.m. Sophomore Cooper Gottfried reportedly said that it "smelled really bad."While the prank captured the attention of the community and national media, there could be major consequences for . School officials say, five Ponte Vedra High students have been identified by . A large shark was gutted and hung from rafters at Ponte Vedra High School in Florida as part of a 'prank' (News4Jax) . A dead shark was hung from the rafters of a Florida high school in what appears to be a senior prank. A dead shark was hanging from the rafters above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School, WJXT reported. Sophomore Cooper Gottfried said he saw the shark Thursday morning and couldn't believe it.. The shark was hung above a staircase at Ponte Vedra High School in northern St. Johns County. TRENDING. We, the undersigned, request that disciplinary action and criminal charges be brought against the five senior high school students responsible for killing a shark and hanging the body in the rafters above a Ponte Vedra High School staircase as a senior prank. An animal advocacy organisation is calling for criminal charges to be brought against five students who hung a gutted shark from rafters at a Florida high school as a " prank ". Staff at Ponte Vedra High School in . A GUTTED shark was mysteriously hung from the rafters at a high school in Florida. Local media . Mark Price, The Charlotte Observer 5/5/2022. May 9 2022, Published 4:46 p.m. May 9 2022, Published 4:46 p.m. A dead shark was found hanging over a stairwell at Ponte Vedra High School, where the mascot is a shark. A shark is the school's mascot. The. Two teenagers got a bull shark from a stranger who caught it in Mayport last week and then they gutted it . Most likely, we've all either witnessed or participated in a senior prank.

ET. WJXT's Marilyn Parker reported that the shark's carcass was discovered and removed from a stairwell at Ponte Vedra High School around 8 a.m. on Thursday. A group of students at Ponte Vedra High School in Florida, United States, met with an awful sight on Thursday morning when they found a dead shark hung from the rafters outside. Students posted photos of the gutted shark hanging from a structure on the campus of Ponte Vedra High School on Snapchat.